Monday, July 29, 2013

Have a Little Smile on Me.

I saw something that made me smile and still makes me smile whenever I think or tell someone about it.

We had a good rain Friday night and that of course means mud. Saturday, I saw a neighbor boy of about 5-6 with a brand new neon green bike. He had a gladiator helmet to match. He was riding that new bike on the walk path that was solid mud.

I saw him stop and back up, then roll forward a couple of times looking at his wheel. I thought he must have something caught in the spokes.

He got off his new bike and rubbed mud off that brand new tire - looked at his hand that was now muddy, and promptly cleaned his hand on his pants!

Have a Good week and I hope this gave you a little smile too!

Barb
http://www.creation-in-clay.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment