Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Air Plants and Cute Boxes all Ready for a Weddings, Anniversaries, Gifts

My goodness I have been so busy this week!

A few weeks ago, I had a thought in the back of my mind of offering  Air Plants for wedding favors. It seems like a bride and her mother were reading my mind. Because, that Saturday at the Tulsa Flea, theses two came up to my table all excited about using air plants for favors.

Two days ago I got an order for 40 air plants. Not for wedding favors but for the centerpieces. I was so excited!

 
These are the boxes I have been working on for the last few days. I needed them to be big enough, but not to big for the different size air plants. I am planning on having them ready for you to download in a few days. You will recognize some of them from pinterest.

My Favorite


Red Box is my other favorite.
These are all on my Artfire Studio. Creation-in-Clay

There is a wonderful book available free, from a wonderful Fairy Artist named Aprilyn
The link for you to download this book is:
Yes, you can share this book with friends & family.  Send them to StartSculpting.com and they can download one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment