Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Works Have Been Featured in Three Collections on Artfire

  Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I spent mine in St Louis with my son and his wife Diana. It was a great time. Goodbyes were not hard since they will be coming to Tulsa at Christmas time.

  It has been quite an honor to have my clay art added to two collections on Artfire. Other artist with studios on Artfire decide on a theme, then scroll through artist sites and pick art that they want to include in their collection. This is why I say that it is a big honor to be chosen by a talented artist.

This collection was made on 11/13/12  Mine is the first snowflake in the collection!


Jewelry Supplies

Christmas Ornament Polymer Clay Snowflake I have several other snowflakes on Artfire. This one is all white!
 
 
 
 




 

Craft Tutorials

This collection was created on 11/20/12. My snowflake is the third from the left.
Christmas Ornament in Black, Gold Polymer Clay

 


And this great collection was made just yesterday 11/27/12.  Not a snowflake this time but a Christmas tree ball!
Six Christmas tree ornaments in polymer clay

To see my works go to http://creation-in-clay.artfire.com   Please visit the the artists that created these great collections. Their links are on the bottom left under the "View This Collection" button.
 
Have a Happy Day,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment