Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My "Studio" for Clay Creations

 
 What does your spot look like where you create? As you can see mine is my dining room table. You can even see the handle of the vacuum behind my clutter.
 
My works in progress are all in front of me. Having them right in front of me gives them the chance to tell me what they want to be and how they should look. As I work on a creation, the others are quietly sitting there waiting their turn. Often ideas just pop into my head. I like to think that is them communicating with me,
 
Do you see the tea pot? My daughter-in-law handed me that as I was leaving after Thanksgiving. She said do something great with this teapot! So it is sitting there looking at me and so far it has not said a thing. I hope an idea with crowd my brain before next Thanksgiving!!
 
Have a Happy Day,
Barb
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment