Monday, November 19, 2012

Amazon Service

I have got to tell you about the service I received from Amazon!
Several weeks ago I ordered to books. I received a message stating they were being shipped by separate mail. One came the other did not.

So I waited a week then called. The lady was very apologetic and checked and could not see that it had been sent. She immediately issued another one to be sent at no cost (of course) and sent over night. It came the next day.


What great service! I have ordered from Amazon many times with orders coming very quickly. And now this. I will always recommend Amazon and praise them highly.

Have a Happy Day,
Barb

P.S. The original order came the same day as the replacement book! I am more than happy to take the time to send that one back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment