Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update On Fiverr Site

The Fiverr gurus are really out there to protect the buyers interest. Not sure about the sellers!! I posted one gig featuring my angry birds. Waited a few hours for them to review the gig to see if they will post it to the public. Yep, it is not an automatic posting. Which for the seller, is a good thing.

A couple of days later I posted two of my three style of owls. And another gig of two of my owls. I am doing 2 for 5.00. One of these then is a duplicate of one owl on the other gig. The two gigs were reviewed and the second one was declined as being to similar to the first one.

Ok, they don't want duplicate gigs. I can see that. I felt mine was offering a different set of owls, but..... What about all those silly gigs that are identical, except for different wording? Hmmm

Oh well, If you would like to order my angry bird or owl magnets through Artfire go to http://creation-in-clay.artfire.com . I have them listed several ways so you can pick and choose. They do make great little gifts for one child to give to another. They can use them on bulletin boards to hold their favorite pictures or whatever.

Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment