Thursday, November 8, 2012

Have You Heard About A Site Called Fiverr?

Just recently I learned about a site called Fiverr. It is a site to buy and sell all kinds of things, many really crazy!  The thing is they do sell! It is a fun site and I have put my refrigerator magnets on it.

Nothing sells for over $5.00 or even under. All sales go through Paypal, so you are protected. Fiverr calls each of your sales  "gigs". You can have up to twenty gigs at a time.

When you go to their home page, you are immediately seeing all the recent listings. To the right is an index of categories. You have got to check Fiverr out, it is wild and crazy. This is just one and this has become a featured seller!

I will send you a custom Magic Mike dance video in my THONG for $5


These are pictures of what I have listed so far. You can find them under Gifts, then Arts and Crafts, or Unusual Gifts. Or under search you can type in Magnets, Angry Birds, Owls, and find them. The easiest way is to type in my username: mystic18





No comments:

Post a Comment