Friday, October 4, 2013

Airplant Wedding Favors Now On Sale

I just put my Wedding Favor Packages on sale. Each has a good discount. The sale will last til Oct. 31. It does not matter the date of the wedding, but it does lock in the sales price. The plant totals may not be what you need. Email me and we can work on the amount and sales price.  Visit my Artfire Studio,   then click on Wedding Favors.

Really Good Idea:
I recently had an order for 45 airplants from a florists. She wanted me to decide the varieties. They were to be for the wedding reception centerpieces. Now, I envisioned beautiful floral arrangements with airplants tucked in for the greenery. I was so wrong! The florist had purchased small bud vases in different sizes and shapes. Each one featured one airplant. These were lined up along the length of each table.  I imagined the guests were told to take one as a gift. This was a great idea, unfortunately, not knowing this, I did not furnish care instructions for each plant.

Have a Great Weekend,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment