Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Air Plant Baby Nursery

I suddenly realized that I had several new babies popping up or out! These are all in my collection.



This a Caput-Medsae. You can still see the flower brack in the center. I have put a squiggley circle around the new baby. In Tilly circles they are called pups.















 This one is a brachycaulos
 
 
 
 
Just had to show off my babies!
 


 When your airplants blush and bloom you can look forward to babies. To help your plants grow and stay healthy this plant food formulated especially for airplants is a must. Yes your plant will survive without it, but you have seen the ads for with and without MiracleGro. This is true of all plants, fertilizer just makes them do better. Think of it as plant vitamins. To purchase for only 2.75 go to http://creation-in-clay.artfire.com .
 
Have a Happy Day,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment