Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What a Hodgepodge This Is

That's me buried under all that! I am never not busy with ideas, works in process, and more  ideas. Glue, scissors, paints and clay run through my head constantly. Once in a while I will come up for air, (out of necessity) and clean the house and do the laundry. Oh Yes, you can quite often find me on my websites http://creation-in-clay.artfire.com, http://creative-polymer-clay-ideas.com , Penterest, and Facebook. And now on this blog!

Never satisfied, you will see this blog change colors and looks every so often. Stay tuned for tutorials, mostly on clay, but once in a while on another craft I find to good not to pass on. I will put pictures of my latest endeavors, that I hope someone will buy! Sometimes you will see  my opinions and news that I think might interest you.

Late at night, I Loom Knit. My purpose in knitting scarves and other stuff is to help someone. I love animals and have two shelter dogs that keep me entertained and sane. But, lots of people help these small animals. I am looking for a good cause, that has been started by someone that needs all the help we can give. My thoughts are leaning toward helping starved and neglected horses. Having always loved horses, and at one time we had five, I know about food costs and vet bills. So, my idea is to sell my scarves and other knitted items and all proceeds will go to help which ever charity I choose.

You can help. Your ideas on a worthy cause would be most welcomed. I am afraid my little bit on knitting won't bring much money in, so if you would like to do the same with something  you make, we might just be able to be big helpers.

Ok, you don't know me from adam, but I have been around a long time. For years, I owned Silky Soft Skin Care and sold at crafts shows and trade fairs all over Texas, Okla. and Louisiana, plus a webstore.

So, follow me and I hope to keep you informed and entertained.
Barb Oliphant

P.S. If you live in Tulsa, three days a week you find me doing food demos at Sam's

No comments:

Post a Comment