Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More On My Fantasy Film Wings.

I am beginning to get the hang of it! These I will use on the Angels I am making.

This one has the little micro beads and is prettier than it photographed. Just like glitter, there are little beads everywhere!











This one as you can see, has gold glitter. I love sparkle! I got it to close to the heat and up popped a hole. So, I added another one to the other side. If you can't lick um, join um.

This little angel is not quite finished and hasn't gotten her wings yet. See just had to have her picture taken and put in this blog.

If you want to see the Angels I did last year, there are still a couple on my artfire studio. http://creation-in-clay.artfire.com

Have a Happy Day,
Better have lots of candy for the little goblins.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment