Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Name on Artfire - NowThatsUnique

I have just taken a big leap and changed the name of my Artfire Studio. The name, Creation-in-Clay, was great when all I sold was clay items. But now that I have added my second love - Tillandsia Air Plants - the name was to confining.

New name is: Now That's Unique. What do you think? Air Plants are unique and polymer clay OOAK items are certainly unique.

It is so cold here and getting colder. It is supposed to start sleeting and then turning to snow around noon. Looks like I will not make it to the Tulsa Flea again. If the weather people are correct it is going to be really bad tomorrow and I set up on Friday. I am too chicken to drive on ice, sleet or snow and the ones who do think they know how! Betsy, (my car) doesn't  have any dents and is not wanting any.

While snowed in I will be adding lots to Now That's Unique. Please stop by and give a look. New URL is: http://nowthatsunique.artfire.com

Have a Great Day and stay warm,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment