Thursday, September 5, 2013

Will You Be At The Tulsa Flea Saturday?

Sometimes you wonder if anyone reads your brochures or blog. They really do! How else would they have gotten my email address?

I have been working at my necessary part time job more than part time. Just been too lazy to get my butt in gear and head to the flea market on Saturdays.

Received a nice email today wanting to know if I would be there. A little encouragement was all I needed. Called Melissa and got a space. Not sure where it will be but the Market will be on the Upper Level of Expo Square.

I believe this is the last Saturday for the market for several weeks. Expo square is on the Tulsa Fairgrounds. All available space is used for the big fair. The fair board always shuts the market down for several weeks. Hopefully it will not be for ten weeks like last year!

Anyway, see you Saturday. Hope you can make it.
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment