Thursday, September 26, 2013

For those of you that live in the Tulsa area! The weather is beautiful and the sun is moving to allow more shade.

Your air plants will love to be outside for this fall weather. All of mine are outside. They are in the containers I carry them in to the Tulsa Flea. I put the lids on each evening, I do not want a sudden wind storm to come up and blow them away!!  Where I am putting them gets full shade all day, but still they are getting good light.

Still have no idea when the flea market will start back up. The date has not been posted on their web site. I am busy making all kinds of containers and mounts to display air plants.

Keep air plants in mind as great and different Christmas gifts. Need a hostess gift for Holiday parties? A cute air plant in one of my original clay containers would be less expensive and more original than wine or flowers!

Keep watching my studio: www.creation-in-clay.artfire.com and this blog for pictures and prices.

Have a Great Day!
Barb

P.S. Keep watching this blog for pictures of my plants that are now in the baby nursery. If you have an air plant producing a baby (pup as some call them) send a picture and I will post it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment