Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beautiful and Fun Uses for Polymer Clay

I have added several new pictures to my pinterest  boards. You definitely need to check the board - Clay Being Useful. http://pinterest.com/Barbo1839/clay-being-useful

While you are visiting, see lots of new Fairy houses. http://pinterest.com/Barbo1839/welcome-fairies-only  

You can also add your own pictures to these boards.

I am working on a new venture or business for me. It does involve polymer clay on jars, bottles, etc. Looking to sell them at a flea market here in Tulsa. this flea market does not have junk! Or not much anyway. Lots of antiques and craft items. Really it is more like a one day a week craft show. My husband and I used to set up there every Sat. when I was making skin care products for people and dogs. This was about 8 or 9 years ago. I went and visited yesterday and it is a lot better than it was back then. Lots of junk mixed in with the antiques. I was so pleased to see how clean and busy it was yesterday. I was struck by the people leaving with hands full!. Pretty well made up my mind for me to start going there again. But first, got to build up more inventory.....

Have a good day,
Barb





No comments:

Post a Comment