Thursday, January 10, 2013

OOPS! I Got My Hands Slapped.

I am not sure I should be flattered or ashamed!

A few days ago, Artfire notified me that the company that represents the angry birds sent a letter to them stating that they were registering an "intellectual property infringement complaint" against my angry bird magnets! And Artfire removed the three items from my shop before notifying me.

Was I ignorant? Not entirely. I knew about copyright infringement and I did not check this out concerning the angry birds. But, if you will search on Artfire, Etsy, Fiverr or any other sites for angry birds, you will see tons of them. Many are handmade in different mediums.

So should I be flattered that mine were so realistic that my three were a threat to this big company?
Maybe so............

 
Have a Happy Day,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment