Friday, May 2, 2014

What Tillandsia Book Would You Recomend?


 

I have been looking for books on Tillandsia, I did not find much. On Amazon, I found a new book that looks promising for $25.00list. Unfortunately, it doesn't come out until October.

 Paul Isley, the top expert in Tillandsia, has a beautiful book that sells for $82.00. If you have only one or maybe a few Tillandsia, you may not want to pay that much for a book


 Jody James has written a small digital book named Air Plants Care and Design. I bought this book when I first decided I wanted to learn more about Air Plants. It is a Kindle Digital book and sells for 2.99. Good price, but it just touches on general care, and designs. Does have some nice pictures.



I am looking for ideas on what you would like to see in a book. Are you new to Air Plants? A hobbyist? Or an expert? What book(s) would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment