Friday, March 8, 2013

Artfire Collection and How My Came To Be

I love it when I am chosen to be in someones Artfire collection. It is this kind of compliment that helps me to keep trying harder. To view all of this collection and this artist go to: KaelMijoy
 



 

The tea light votive or trinket dish is mine.

This was developed from this paper flower I found. Thinking this would make a pretty addition to backgrounds for my clay figures, I started to sculp this. This grew into a "why not let a small fairy sit in the center" to this would make a great little ring dish or a tea light. 

You never know what can evolve from a hunk of clay.


 Paper Flower
    
 

Sorry the pictures are so large. For some reason I cannot get them to go smaller. To visit my Artfire studio and these clay flower dishes go to: Creation-In-Clay



No comments:

Post a Comment